ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 9 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN TEACHER / ASSISTANT TEACHER
The position is responsible for assist teaching the basics of reading, math and skills in a fun, creative and personalize teaching techniques with a reference to lesson plan. It also assists to tracks student progress and present the information to senior teachers, create and reinforce classroom rules, assist with projects and school administration.
- STPM or Pre-University or any diploma or others area or professional certificate from recognize body.
- Applied MUSLIMAH way of life.
- Candidate with no experience can apply and we will conduct an official training
- Have passion and love for children and flexibility
- Full-time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
- Half day and full day position available.
- Must work with minimum 1-year contract.
- Position available in all our branches.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good in Instruction Skills; You must work to keep the students’ attention.
- Have to work creatively with different learning styles and artistic teaching abilities to get the most out of each student.
- Good in following instruction, SOP and standard that been given by principals and manuals.
- Assisting teacher in basic academic skills, including letter recognition and phonemic awareness.
- Help students learn to read and write along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Assisting teacher in completting the lessons plan according to the The Little Caliphs Program and Tadika Khalifah Budiman standard and requirements.
- Assisting teacher in developing students social skills, science, arts and humanities, practical living and social studies.
- Leading students through fun, creative play and hands-on activities.
- Assisting teacher in a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
- Organize learning material, resources, classroom and school area.
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Follow all the guidelines and instructional from Academic Consultant and support department.
- Follow all time table related operation in daily routine.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards, SOP and safety regulations
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission monthly.
- Hostel provided.
- 3 times meal provided.
more and more company benefits for you.
If you the candidate that looking for the challenge and batter growth;
please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your email “Teacher as a role model”.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.