WE ARE LOOKING FOR A POTENTIAL CANDIDATES TO JOIN US!
ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 15 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN PRINCIPAL
A principal execute policies, manages staff, meeting parents, report to the area manage/ operation manager and oversees daily operations. The position is the lead administrator of the school and handles problems with staff, students and parents. The position also responsible for facilitating learning and teaching in TLCP and TBK approach.
- Minimum 4 years experience in teaching at private school; early child education, preschool or primary school AND 4 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Any bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in early child education or professional certificate from recognize body.
- Applied Muslimah way of life.
- Mature and have passion, love for children as well able to communicate with parents effectively.
- Must possess own transport.
- Very good in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Position available in all our branches. (Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Klang, Perak)
- Full-time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods and techniques used in the administration and supervision of all programs in a school.
- Able to motivate others to reach their fullest potential.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, parents, students, teachers, support staff and support department.
- Understanding of principles of child development and learning processes and in particular barriers to learning.
- Ability to plan the projects in advance with proper ways of budget and plan.
- Good in English spoken and written communications.
- Maintaining an effective educational TLCP and TKB program consistent with guidelines, SOP, policies and goals of the management.
- Maintaining records and files; preparing reports and summary.
- Meeting and conferring with parents and staff by keeping a good relationship.
- To ensure that staff comply at all times with pre-school policies, procedures and standards, including health and safety, hygiene, inclusion, confidentiality
- To induct, supervise and contribute to performance management of staff according to policies and procedures and facilitate staff development.
- Transformation of the school culture into a results-oriented collaborative learning community.
- Produce schedules of classes, extracurricular activities and special projects; help schedule courses, students and teachers.
- Assist Academic Consultant in implementation of the curriculum and Continuous Improvement.
- Assist Academic Consultant and teachers in evaluating methods, lesson plan, materials and developing effective learning plans and classroom management techniques.
- Requisition supplies, textbooks, and equipment, conduct inventories, maintain records, and check on receipts for such material.
- Coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other school support services; help conduct safety inspections and safety drill practice activities.
- Plan, lead and coordinate the maintenance of the school and upkeep of resources in the setting and standard.
- Manage budget – prepare, administer, and oversee the budget.
- Reporting and monitoring of student attendance, fees and discipline.
- To actively promote the pre-school to ensure that vacant places are filled, and that services are marketed and advertised so that the pre-school runs to full capacity
- Backup class when necessary and keep the level and standard of teaching.
- Work with others department in compiling the proposals, forms and budget requests.
- Providing all special needs of students on a regular basis, seeking the assistance and solutions.
- Maintain and model high standards of professionalism.
- Leading projects and perform related work as required.
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission monthly.
- Hostel provided.
- 3 times meal provided.more and more company benefits for you.
more and more company benefits for you.
If you are the candidate that looking for the challenge and better growth; please email to us with the title of your email “I am the leader of Khalifah Budiman”.
Or contact us now at 010 908 9294.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM1,600.00 to RM2,500.00 /month