HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE – (SHAH ALAM)
We are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of company, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others. For the HR responsibility, we are mainly in education line especially in Islamic preschool that compose the majority volume of our staffing.
- Any bachelor’s degree or human resource professional certification from recognize body.
- Proven working experience as HR Executive and result driven with minimum 2 years in human resources experience.
- Knowledge in HR systems (HR 2000), applications and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Good knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Good return and verbal communication in English and Bahasa.
- Good leadership, analytical thinking, and strongly align with company values.
- Good in decision, Sensitivity, empathy and confidentiality.
- Must possess own transport.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Applicants will be based at Shah Alam (HQ Office) and need to travel to our branches in Klang Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Perak or any of our branches if necessary.
- Full-Time position(s) only. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
This position is under HR Department. Responsible for ensuring that the overall HR administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources, plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire spectrum of HR function such as recruitment & staffing, man power planning, compensation & benefits, employee relationship, training & development and operation administration related.
- Administering human resources, plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR Department
- Contributing to the development of the department goals, objectives, and systems
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Administrating policies and procedures
- Administrating, maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies, procedures and SOP
- Searching for and attracting new talent, managing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Administrating new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Administrating exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Execute staff welfare programs and benefits.
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and nurture a positive working environment.
- Basic + allowance with career advancement in this growing organization.
- KPI Bonus and Allowance.
- Company bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel claims.
- Staff training.
- KWSP, SOCSO, annual leave.
- Staff Travel Local and International.
- Frequent company event (Annual Dinner, Barbeque, Family Dinner, Jogging, Sports Competition)
- Others company benefit.
Email your resume to us Now at email@example.com with subject of the email must be “I am the HR Personnel”.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM3,000.00 /month