We are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of company, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others. For the HR responsibility, we are mainly in education line especially in Islamic preschool that compose the majority volume of our staffing.
- Any bachelor’s degree or human resource professional certification from recognize body.
- Proven working experience as HR Executive or Senior Executive and result driven with minimum 5 years in human resources experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems (HR 2000), applications and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Good return and verbal communication in English and Bahasa.
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking, and strongly align with company values.
- Firm in decision, Sensitivity, empathy and confidentiality.
- Excellent and sharp in decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills.
- Must possess own transport.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Applicants will be based at Shah Alam (HQ Office) and need to travel to our branches in Klang Valley, Kuala Lumpur or any of our branches if necessary.
- Full-Time position(s) only. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
This position is under HR Department. Responsible for ensuring that the overall HR administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources, plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire spectrum of HR function such as recruitment & staffing, man power planning, compensation & benefits, employee relationship, training & development and operation administration related.
- Managing, developing and administering human resources, plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR Department
- Contributing to the development of the department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies, procedures and SOP
- Developing, analysing, updating and maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Managing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining or developing company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and nurture a positive working environment.
- Identify, develop and implement learning and development program for staff.
- Basic + allowance with career advancement in this growing organization.
- KPI Bonus and Allowance.
- Company bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel claims.
- Staff training.
- KWSP, SOCSO, annual leave.
- Staff Travel Local and International.
- Frequent company event (Annual Dinner, Barbeque, Family Dinner, Jogging, Sports Competition)
- Others company benefit.
Email your resume to us Now at email@example.com with subject of the email must be “I am the Senior HR Personnel”.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,500.00 to RM4,800.00 /month