Every parents want the best for their children. According to surveys conducted on 500 parents in Malaysia, here 8 top parents’ answer for their expectations before sending their child to kindergarten.
- Ensuring my kids can be independent and follow simple orders.
- Make sure the programmes that they used were suitable with a child’s emotional and personality development.
- The teacher’s experience were sufficient to teach my child.
- The reading techniques, environment, Islamic education and also using English as a medium of communication.
- Whether the kindergarten pays full attention towards the children or not.
- Important aspects like a child’s safety, the co-curriculum, teaching techniques and also the child’s achievements.
- Ensuring that my child would have good people around to make friends.
- The status of the kindergarten, whether it is registered under the ministry on education.