ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN SENIOR TEACHER
ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 9 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES KINDERGARTEN SENIOR TEACHER
The position is responsible for teaching the basics of reading, math and skills in a fun, creative and personalize teaching techniques with a reference to lesson plan. It also tracks student progress and present the information to parents, create tests, create and reinforce classroom rules, work with projects and school administration.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher or kindergarten assistant.
- Any diploma or bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in early child education or professional certificate from recognize body.
- Applied Muslimah way of life.
- Have passion and love for children and flexibility
- Speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and support team.
- Position available in all our branches.
- Full-time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
- Half day and full day position available.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods and techniques in 21st century learning.
- Good in Instruction Skills; You must work to keep the students’ attention.
- Good in English oral and written communications.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Have to work creatively with different learning styles and artistic teaching abilities to get the most out of each student.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Design monthly/weekly lessons plan according to the TLCP and TKB standard and requirements.
- Teach basic academic skills, including letter recognition, phonics and phonemic awareness.
- Help students learn to read and write along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Develop students social skills, science, arts and humanities, practical living and social studies.
- Leading students through fun, creative play and hands-on activities.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
- Organize learning material and resources.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
- Assist principal and Academic Consultant in operation, projects and duty.
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Follow all the guidelines and instructional from Academic Consultant and support department.
- Follow all time table related operation in daily routine.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards, SOP and safety regulations.
- Take charge or participate in student activity, projects and special activities.
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission monthly.
- Hostel provided.
- 3 times meal provided.
more and more company benefits for you.
If you the candidate that looking for the challenge and batter growth;
please email to us at email@example.com with the title of your email “Star Educator, Star Students”.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.