ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (ADMINISTRATIVE)
ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 9 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL (Teaching & Administrative)
The position is responsible to conduct a class and assist the school principal in the leadership, coordination, supervision and management of the school program and operation.
- Minimum 4 years experience in private school; early child education, preschool or primary school.
- Any bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in early child education or professional certificate from recognize body.
- Applied Muslimah way of life
- Mature and have passion, love for children as well able to communicate with parents effectively.
- Must possess own transport.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Position available in all our branches.
- Full-time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods and techniques used in the administration and supervision of all programs in a school.
- Able to motivate others to reach their fullest potential.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, parents, students, teachers, support staff and support department.
- Good in English spoken and written communications.
- Assist the principal in developing and maintaining an effective educational program consistent with guidelines, SOP, policies and goals of the management.
- Meeting and conferring with parents and staff by keeping a good relationship.
- Maintaining records and files; preparing reports and summary.
- Assist the principal in the overall administration of the school; interpret and enforce policies and regulations.
- Assist the principal in the transformation of the school culture into a results-oriented collaborative learning community.
- Assist Academic Consultant in implementation of the curriculum and Continuous Improvement.
- Assist the principal in planning and implementing a professional development/growth program for teachers and staff.
- Serve as principal in the absence of the regular principal.
- Propose schedules of classes, extracurricular activities and special projects; help schedule courses, students and teachers.
- Requisition supplies, textbooks, and equipment, conduct inventories, maintain records, and check on receipts for such material.
- Assist in coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other school support services; help conduct safety inspections and safety drill practice activities.
- Assist in the reporting and monitoring of student attendance, fees and discipline.
- Supervise teachers as assigned by the principal.
- Backup class when necessary and keep the level and standard of teaching.
- Work with others department in compiling the proposals, forms and budget requests.
- Identify the special needs of students on a regular basis, seeking the assistance and solutions.
- Assist Academic Consultant and teachers in evaluating methods, lesson plan, materials and developing effective learning plans and classroom management techniques.
- Maintain and model high standards of professionalism.
- Leading projects and perform related work as required.
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission monthly.
- Hostel provided.
- 3 times meal provided.more and more company benefits for you.
If you are the candidate that looking for the challenge and better growth; please email to us at email@example.com with the title of your email “I am the Leader for Khalifah Budiman”.
Visit our web at :
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.